Call for Papers
Please submit your proposal following the guidelines below:
- Presentations will last 20 minutes, followed by a ten minute discussion.
- Abstracts should be 150-200 words long (without any subheadings) and clearly present a research question/aim, critical review of the literature, methodology, results and conclusions.
- Please avoid footnotes and any unusual symbols (such as phonetic transcription) that might be changed in electronic communication. If you cannot avoid such symbols, submit your paper both in DOC and PDF format.
- Please send each abstract both in anonymized and unanonymized forms (with author(s) and affiliation) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Decisions about acceptance will be based on relevance to the above topic list, originality, potential significance, topicality and clarity. Since all accepted papers will be presented at the symposium, we require that at least one of the submitting authors must be a registered participant.
- Abstract submission: March 15th.-September 20th. Extended deadline: September 30th.
- Notification of reviewers’ decision: March 30th - October 5th.
- Early bird registration deadline: May 30th.
- Ordinary registration deadline: August 30th.
- Extraordinary registration deadline: October 20th.
- Conference: October 22-24th.